Work Well, Live Well
WorkWell is a consulting firm committed to bringing health and wellness to the workplace and to the public.
WorkWell is a company with a mission: to enhance organizational effectiveness and corporate profitability by improving employee health and performance. WorkWell’s programs are consistently met with great enthusiasm by employees of large and small organizations resulting in employees who improve your company’s bottom line. WorkWell accomplishes this goal with dynamic, customized programs that teach employees how to manage their health and well-being more effectively, as well as targeted consulting that addresses the key issues that are of most concern to your organization. Wellness programs increase employee morale and teamwork, and reduce the cost of sick days, stress related illness, and overuse injuries.
WorkWell’s programs for the general public are enjoyable and educational with an aim to improving the health and well being of individuals and their families. To arrange courses, lectures, and consulting services contact Tamara Meyer.
- Courses and Lectures
- Ergonomic Consultations
- Health Promotion Consulting
- Health Screenings
- Health Fairs
- Orchestras and Bands: Preventing Injuries and Playing Well
- Ergonomics: Improving Workplace Safety and Reducing Injury on the Job
- Bringing One’s Work and Life into Balance
- Conflict Resolution
- Cultural Diversity
- Retirement: Envisioning Post-work Life
Some of WorkWell's Clients
- Bechtel Incorporated - San Francisco, CA
- Cassidy Company - Rockville, MD
- Congressional Quarterly - Washington D.C.
- Consumers United Insurance Company - Washington D.C.
- Cunard Lines - Southhampton, England
- Dupont Pharmaceuticals - Newark, Delaware
- Federal Home Loan Bank Board - Washington, D.C.
- Food and Drug Administration - Washington, D.C.
- Health Living Expo - New York, NY
- National Association of Recording Arts and Sciences (NARAS)
- Washington, D.C.
- National Orchestral Institute - College Park, MD
- Northern Pines Health Resort - Raymond, Maine
- Social Security Agency - Washington, D.C.
- Up With People -Boulder, CO.
- U.S. Army Band - College Park, MD
- Whole Health Expo - Sarasota Springs, NY
Tamara and her company, WorkWell, have made a major contribution to Congressional Quarterly, Inc. The Health Month that WorkWell designs and delivers each year is always multi-dimensional, innovative and very practical. In addition to offering health screenings and assessments, Tamara also brings us challenging seminars with local experts that are well attended. When employees are asked to list the benefits of working for this company, WorkWell's Health Month is always at or near the top.
Director of Personnel
Congressional Quarterly, Inc.
Member of Board of Directors of Washington Human Resource Forum
In my experience, for a training program to be successful with adults, motivation on the part of the trainer is a must. Tamara motivates people. She does this in a graceful, effortless way without having to raise her voice. She develops rapport with people very quickly and draws them forth out of her authentic relationship with them.
James Goldstein, Ph.D.
The trainer (Tamara Meyer) was excellent. God made her voice for teaching relaxation techniques. I would indeed recommend this course. My headache disappeared.
Both classes were very informative and the trainer put the class immediately ast ease. She was very knowledgeable about the subject. I really appreciate the fact that she was personally interested in what she was doing, not just here to do a job.
Ergonomics course participant